Heeeeeyyy all, a happy Wednesday to you!
And indeed it is.
I got my box this morning (thankfully before I left the house) and got to open it in the car! Not that I waited this late on purpose but I was out all day with my parents…. it was a SUPER nice day out – it was around 77 degrees and it’s wintertime!! – so everyone pretty much played hooky today 😀
Anyway…. here’s an overview of all the items included:
- EXCLUSIVE Hansel & Gretel-inspired The Witch and the Ginger Bread socks by Fairyloot
I’m not really a fan of socks, simply because my legs aren’t slim… I just like them for #bookstagram pics in which case I use my mom as a model, haha – anyone else do this??! Also not digging the purple color, but oh well, I’m sure my mom will make good use of it for the rest of the winter..
- Snow White-inspired EXCLUSIVE Poisonous Apple from Little Heart Gifts, featuring illustration by Till & Dill
It’s a combination of Himalayan salts, Dead Sea salts, and Epsom salts!
- “Wolves may lurk in every guise” EXCLUSIVE Ink & Wonder woodmark
I just love the bright red color they opted for – it’s so vivid and beautiful! It’s sure to bring a pop of color to whatever you’re reading.
- EXCLUSIVE ceramic mug illustrated by Aunjuli Art
He’s a little blurred but bottom right, there’s a frog with a little crown sitting atop his head
Bottom left, you can see a bitten apple!
Those are all the fairy tales I’ve noticed/guessed. Fairyloot will reveal the details soon, and I’m so excited to find out if I missed anything!
Did you spot any other fairy tale detail on the mug?? Let me know in the comments!
- Wick & Fable EXCLUSIVE The Hinterland oakmoss & tea leaves-scented candle, inspired by this month’s featured book
I’m always excited when the candle is any other color besides white 🙂 as for the scent, it seems pretty strong but I have to see if it’s any better when lit up!
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, signed and EXCLUSIVE hardcover + letter from the author
Honestly, when I looked at spoiler pics, I wasn’t too thrilled about this cover or about any of the other items. But I love the cover – I actually like it better than Owlcrate’s green cover! It has embossed details and the royal blue just looks great with the golden letters!
- monthly Twisted Tales Fairyscoop + bookmark + reading buddy card #Fairyloot126089
If you’re my reading buddy, let me know!
Overall, I loved it, as always! I can hardly wait for next month’s anniversary box – make sure you grab one when you have a chance!
And if you have a chance, please send some love to my unboxing post on Instagram too! Thank you!
What did you think of this box?
What are some of your favorite fairy tales?
2 thoughts on “UNBOXING: Fairyloot February 2018 Twisted Tales”
ooh wow lovely box! I especially love that mug! And the bookmark! Oh gosh a signed copy?! That’s so cool!!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Yeah, it’s cool to have a signed copy! Although I did miss sticking the book plate 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person